Search found 4 matches

by rachelmetoo
Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:31 pm
Forum: Ventana Discussion
Topic: Lost Camera
Replies: 1
Views: 647

Lost Camera

Hello all, I lost a little cannon digital in a army green case somewhere on or slightly off the Arroyo Seco trail yesterday, South of Madrone camp I think just posting here in hopes that someone finds it. :oops: please let me know...
by rachelmetoo
Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:35 pm
Forum: Ventana Wilderness Trails
Topic: Carrizo Trail
Replies: 51
Views: 46775

Re: Carrizo Trail

Date Hiked: June 21, 2011 General Condition: Clear (no obstacles and tread well defined) In agreement with the previous post 90% of this trail was well marked with ribbons and cairns, thanks so much!! :P many opportunities for water and so deer flies as well :| ...the last section of the trail befo...
by rachelmetoo
Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 pm
Topic: North Coast Ridge Trail
Replies: 47
Views: 18652

Re: Coast Ridge Trail

Date Hiked: June 22, 2011
General Condition: Clear (no obstacles and tread well defined)

HIked the section from Carrizo to Arroyo Seco, trail was very clear and evident, amazing views!! Early am, coast was marine layered so couldn't see the water, oh well!!
by rachelmetoo
Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 pm
Topic: Arroyo Seco Trail
Replies: 64
Views: 45020

Re: Arroyo Seco Trail

Date Hiked: June 22, 2011 General Condition: Difficult (brushy and/or many deadfalls, faint tread) Wednesday June 22nd, after hiking Carizzo to Coast Ridge met the Arroyo Seco trail, brush and fallen trees were very difficult with backpack on and stooped/crawled/climbed for much of the first mile, ...