Search found 4 matches

by SMoore
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Forum: Ventana Wilderness Trails
Topic: Stone Ridge Trail
Replies: 81
Views: 68346

Re: Stone Ridge Trail

Date Hiked: June 21, 2019 General Condition: Passable (some brush and/or deadfalls, tread evident) I hiked from up near Cone Peak down to Goat Camp, then returned the way I came, so this report covers ONLY the upper portion of the Stone Ridge Trail, between Goat Camp and Ojito Saddle (where the tra...
by SMoore
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:59 pm
Topic: North Coast Ridge Trail
Replies: 47
Views: 20159

Re: North Coast Ridge Trail

Date Hiked: June 21, 2019 General Condition: Clear (no obstacles and tread well defined) This report covers ONLY the southernmost 1.4 miles of trail from the Cone Peak Road trailhead to the junction with Gamboa Trail. This section of trail is basically CLEAR and easy going. There's a little bit of ...
by SMoore
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm
Topic: Gamboa Trail
Replies: 74
Views: 50281

Re: Gamboa Trail

Date Hiked: June 21, 2019 General Condition: Passable (some brush and/or deadfalls, tread evident) I hiked the full length of the Gamboa Trail down from its junction with the North Coast Ridge Trail to Ojito Saddle on June 20 and back up again on June 21, 2019. In general, the trail heads downhill ...
by SMoore
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 pm
Topic: Carrizo Trail
Replies: 51
Views: 48646

Re: Carrizo Trail

Date Hiked: March 16, 2019 General Condition: Clear (no obstacles and tread well defined) This report covers ONLY the section of trail from the trail head (at the steel bridge over San Antonio River) up to the first saddle, about 3 miles in. We did an out-and-back day hike. This part of the trail i...