Forums
Ventana Wilderness Forums • View topic - Gamboa Trail

Gamboa Trail

Re: Gamboa Trail

Postby C M Heard on Thu May 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Date Hiked: May 6, 2010
General Condition: Difficult (brushy and/or many deadfalls, faint tread)

A portion of this trail was recently reworked by a Forest Service crew, as noted in this report:

http://www.ventanawild.org/forum08/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=473#p2058

Here is a summary of the condition of the trail by segment:

- From the junction of the North Coast RIdge Trail to Trail Spring Camp about a half-dozen trees were down, all easily stepped over, and there was some encroaching overhead brush that had been bent over because of late April snowfall. None of this would be particularly difficult to deal with, even with a heavy pack. I hiked this segment on 29-APR-2010.

- The 1.2-mile segment starting from Trail Spring Camp is now clear of brush and trees and has reworked tread. It is in good shape for hiking. The remaining 0.5-mile segment to the Ojito Saddle still needs to be cleared, with a total of about 25 downed trees of various sizes. The last 0.2-mile segment next to the Ojito Saddle has very thick brush and about 20 downed trees, making progress very difficult for anyone with a large pack.
C M Heard

Rough hiking - No End

Postby soontobe_wackthedrums100 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 am

Date Hiked: June 18, 2009

Went from Spring Trail toward Ojito.

It started out feasible but as it went on there was more and more poison oak and bushes in the path. Eventually it got to the point where you had to keep your head down and push through the bramble in 100 ft lengths. Even for the experienced, it was not particularly pleasant.

Eventually got to a pass on a ridge between two mountains (I assume right next to twin peak where the trail is supposed to meet the stone ridge trail) but there was just a clearing with a some rusty metal crap in the middle. No trails in any direction except back where we came from.

I was wearing a pretty heavy backpacking pack, but either way I do not recommend this trail.
soontobe_wackthedrums100

Gamboa Trail

Postby TRAILS on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:21 am

Date Hiked: June 6, 2009

Reported by: Cody P.

Specific = Trails Springs Camp - Ojito Camp Junction:

Approximately 1 mile traveling from Trail Springs, you run into severe brush overgrowth which makes it almost impossible to pass. I was determined enough to continue another mile, burrowing through the brush with my hat and trekking poles as my only shield; however, between the downed trees from landslides and brush overgrowth, it proved to be too much. The trail is impassible and requires serious attention before anyone should consider hiking it.
TRAILS

Gamboa Trail

Postby mikesplain on Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Date Hiked: March 18, 2009
Conditions Reported by: Mike Heard

Section: Trail Spring Camp to Ojito Saddle

This section is not to hard to follow, but there is a lot of brush impeding one's progress. It would be difficult with a heavy pack.
mikesplain

Conditions reported by Dave Knapp, 14-APR-2009

Postby Site Administrator on Mon May 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Date Hiked: April 14, 2009
General Condition: Clear (no obstacles and tread well defined)

Conditions reported by: Dave Knapp

Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring - CLEAR

Still about 8 trees down between the Coast Ridge Trail and Trail Spring Camp, but there's minimal brush.
===========
Site Administrator
Site Admin

Trail Conditions History 2000-2008

Postby Site Administrator on Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Date Hiked: May 10, 2008
General Condition: Passable (some brush and/or deadfalls, tread evident)

Conditions reported by: Dave Knapp
Survey date: 10-MAY-2008
General: PASSABLE
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring - Passable

8 trees down between the Coast Ridge Trail and Trail Spring Camp. We cleared 4 and did about 200 ft brushing. Still needs another trip to clear another 100 feet of brush before it's somewhat of a pleasant hike.
===========
Conditions reported by: Carl A. Mounteer
Survey date: 31-MAY-2007
General: DIFFICULT
Specific:

Section: Trail Spring Camp to 1 mile west - Difficult

This report only refers to the first one-mile interval west from Trail Springs Camp. I was unable to continue further as my water bladder started to leak and I had to return to Trail Springs Camp for the night. Thank God I discovered this leak early on.

The March report describes this trail as "Minor brush and a few logs kept this from being a Wilderness Freeway. It is one of the gems of the backcountry...a beautifully graded and engineered trail through mostly not burned countryside."

This portion of the trail has deteriorated considerably since that report. I encountered at least three trees that required crawling under. It was also brushy, but passable, in spots.

If this portion of the trail has degenerated this much in two months, I would imagine the last 1/3 of a mile west to Ojito Saddle has similarly become even more difficult than it was rated in March.

Bottom line: If you are going to hike this from the Coast Ridge Trail or the Cone Peak Trail, give yourself lots of time, even given the very long days at this time of year. Also, be sure to replenish your water at Trail Spring in case the trail has become impassable and you have to head back to Trail Spring Camp.
===========
Conditions reported by: Jeff Wheelwright
Survey date: 25-MAY-2007
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring Camp - Passable

The portion from the Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Springs is quite brushy, in spite of some work on it in March.

Section: Trail Springs to Ojito Saddle - Clear and Difficult

The trail has a split personality--clear, with cool spacious views of the Santa Lucia firs and big pines for the first mile or so, then tangled and thick the last one-third of a mile, with deadfalls, ceanothus and poison oak. When we emerged at the Saddle, the biting flies were waiting, forcing a retreat. Later we met a party of three taking the Gamboa Trail from Trail Spring to Goat Camp. Evidently they made it, but it would have been tough.
===========
Conditions reported by: Robert Parks
Survey date: 25 MARCH-2007
General: DIFFICULT/CLEAR
Specific:

Section: Ojito Saddle to 1/3 mile eastward - Difficult

This section is inundated in vigorous tall brush, liberally spiced with piles of deadfall and random dead logs. Likely to be more unpleasant with a pack. The tread is in good shape, however.

Section: East of Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring - Clear/Passable

Minor brush and a few logs kept this from being a Wilderness Freeway. It is one of the gems of the backcountry...a beautifully graded and engineered trail through mostly not burned countryside. Water was flowing nicely at Trail Spring.

===========
Conditions reported by: jdoelman
Survey date: 15-MARCH-2007
General: DIFFICULT/PASSABLE
Specific:

Section: Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring - Difficult/Passable

The going gets better, but only after enduring the 1st half mile of brush and lots of down trees.
===========
Conditions reported by: Stevenson Wilderness Expedition
Survey date: 26-FEBRUARY-2007
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring Camp - Passable

Descending from the Coast Ridge, the Gamboa Trail starts out quite brushy at the very top. We did not do much clearing here. However, from the drop off the first ridge we cleared the trail down to Trail Spring Camp in terms of most of the encroaching brush. However, there are probably a dozen trees across the trail too big for our hand saws. Most are step-over or can be straddled, but at least one is best crossed with backpacks off and handed over. The trail can be followed by backpackers without much difficulty.

Section: Trail Spring Camp to 1/2 mile east of Ojito Saddle - Passable

This section was fairly good and we cleared most of the overhanging and encroaching brush and cut or pulled most of the fallen branches off the trail. Unfortunately, we did not get as far as the saddle. In general, this section seems to remain fairly clear until the saddle and the drop to Goat Camp and Ojito Camp.
===========
Conditions reported by: EW
Survey date: 24-DECEMBER-2006
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring Camp - Difficult

Descending from the Coast Ridge, the Gamboa Trail quickly degrades into a full-fledged brush bust. Ceanothus and Yerba Santa grow directly out of the tread, which despite the encroachment is not too hard to follow. A few flags mark switchbacks and seem to have reduced "mis-use" trails. Occasional deadfalls can be serious obstacles, especially with a pack; most are small however and not too dangerous. Approaching Trail Spring, a narrow, slumping stretch has trapped loose leaf litter - be sure to step carefully.

Section: Trail Spring Camp to Ojito Saddle - Passable

From here, the trail quality improves significantly, save for a few deadfalls and even fewer brushy sections. What a glorious part of the wilderness this canyon is with its metamorphic outcroppings amid a forest of old growth Sugar Pine and Bristlecone Fir. Nearing Ojito Saddle, hikers should prepare for a relatively short but extremely brush-choked stretch with accompanying downed pines.
===========
Conditions reported by: Rob Yang
Survey date: 7-MAY-2006
Specific:

Section: Ojito saddle to Trail Spring Camp - Passable

The trail tread was pretty decent, though the first part was unexpectedly brushy (possibly this merits a 'difficult' rating). Had I not spent so much time below clipping and sawing on the Stone Ridge Trail I might have done some brushing on this section (it needs the work). Deadfalls were not much of an issue, in my opinion.

It was great to see the Santa Lucia fir and sugar pine along this trail. Water was in good supply at Trail Spring.
===========
Conditions reported by: Adam Bogdanowicz
Survey date: 16-APRIL-2006
General: CLEAR
Specific:

Section: Trail Spring Camp to Ojito Saddle - Clear

The trail is mostly clear with some encroaching brush towards the [Ojito Saddle] end.
===========
Conditions reported by: J Doelman
Survey date: 1-OCTOBER-2005
Specific:

Section: Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring Camp -

Coming from Stone Ridge, the trail to Ojito Camp is much more obvious than the Gamboa Trail. To find the Gamboa Trail and the trail sign, go to the large dead standing pine at the Ojito Trail junction saddle. We found this trail to be a joy relative to the problems of the Stone Ridge Trail. There are only 2-3 deadfalls which require scrambling around. The tread is good.

Section: Trail Spring Camp to Coast Ridge Trail -

The heralded brush encroachment from Trail Spring Camp to the Coast Ridge Trail did not materialize! The water at Trail Spring was the only water encountered along this trail.
===========
Survey date: 24-APRIL-2005
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring Camp - Difficult

The tread is at times faint, but still clear, all the switchbacks are clear or flagged. Brush is growing in heavily along the length of this section, but especially badly on the section the VWA Trailcrew worked so hard on last spring...granted, mostly fall or bend-ins, but still disheartening. There are a number of large deadfalls across the trail, some of which would be challenging for a person wearing a pack.
===========
Survey date: 16-JANUARY-2005
Specific:

Section: Ojito saddle to Trail Spring Camp

This trail seemed to have taken a beating during the last series of storms. I counted about 5 large deadfalls that required climbing through, over, or under. There were also about 20-30' of narrow, sloping, almost washed out tread. I did a bit of sawing here and there where I could.

Most of this was north-facing, and small patches of snow or sleet remained in places. At higher elevations I could see more of the white stuff - must have been pretty impressive as it had been five days since the storm.

It's always great to be in this area of sugar pine and santa lucia fir.
===========
Survey date: 12-DEC-2004
General: CLEAR/PASSABLE
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail jct. to Trail Spring Camp

From the Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Spring Camp only. Clear to Passable (due to some deadfalls).

Two short tread diversions exist, the first is at the Coast Ridge Trail where a use trail follows the ridgeline (the original tread is just north and joins the Coast Ridge Trail at an oblique angle, obscured by a large deadfall). The second is near Trail Spring Camp where the trail goes over a minor ridge, rather than around the end of the ridge. In both cases, follow the obvious use trail until trailwork is completed.

There are intermittent brush issues, both growing in and bending in (in areas heavily brushed this spring), but the trail is easy to follow. The tread is generally in good shape, with the worst infills and washes addressed recently. There are various deadfalls, mostly easy to cross. Expect further deadfalls throughout the winter, there was one between the 12th and 19th.
===========
Survey date: 16-JUNE-2004
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail jct. to Ojito Camp Trail jct.

Robert, Dave, Sandy, Mike, and Art deserve our sincere thanks for turning what was a dangerous and impassable interval for me in January between the Gamboa-Coast Ridge Junction and Trail Springs Camp into what could now be described as a wilderness freeway. What a difference!

Trail Springs camp still had a small stream running just below the trail. Above that it is underground.

After Trail Springs Camp, heading west, the trail was wilderness freeway until about a half mile before the Ojito Saddle. Now you encounter some seriously encroaching brush for only about 30 feet. About 25 yards before the Ojito Saddle there are three downed trees that seriously block the trail. Climb over them. The hike around them is difficult.
===========
Survey date: 9-MAY-2004
Specific:

Section: Trail Spring Camp to Coast Ridge Tr. jct.

Trail is mostly Clear, with a few sections of Wilderness Freeway. The worst of the encroaching brush (lower switchback) has been brushed and tread worked to near pack standards. This years growth (!!!) which grew and encroached on the lower section (from Clear to Passable/Difficult, threatening Difficult/Impassable for next year) has been brushed out. The upper sections should remain Clear/Passable for a year or so.

The very upper section remains diverted due to a very large deadfall projecting across the original tread. The use trail here is well flagged. The original tread has been mostly brushed out for completists (junction is less than 100 feet north of the flagged junction)
===========
Survey date: 10-APRIL-2004
Specific:

Section: Trail Spring Camp to Coast Ridge Trail jct.

Water is plentiful at shady Trail Springs Camp, space for two tents (if one is small) and maybe a bivy sack.

The first section goes through an unburned area and is in generally passable condition, with minimal deadfalls and brush although the tread has filled in some.

It continues generally north dipping into and out of small gullies, now in a burned area, there is intermittent encroaching brush and a few minor deadfalls, although the tread is clear and easily followed, some poison oak along here.

The trail then takes a sharp left turn onto a south facing slope and disappears into head high growth of (?green stem ceanothus? anyway, not spiny). This has been partially lopped and the trail is followable. The tread is degraded but not missing. This section only lasts for a hundred yards or so before a more heavily worked section starts.

From here up the trail is generally clear, with intermittent sections of Wilderness Freeway (usually a former bad section that required turfing out major shrubbery and associated tread work). After a couple switchbacks it climbs up the ridge to the Coast Ridge Trail.

The very last couple hundred feet is off the original Gamboa Trail (which is just to the north, but needs branches trimmed off a massive deadfall before it can be used...the tree landed exactly next to the old trail, could have very easily have utterly obliterated the tread). The junction is well marked with both blue and pink flagging.
===========
Conditions reported by: Lindsay Jeffers - Stevenson Wilderness Expedition
Survey date: 01-MAR-2004
General: PASSALBE
Specific:

Section: Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring Camp to Coast Ridge Trail

A few blow downs on the way to Trail Springs with one section where the tread has been filled in by sliding scree and sand making it a tricky spot to traverse for about 50 feet.

From Trail Spring Camp, the first half is decent with some tread work needed and a few blowdowns. The second half is extremely overgrown and needs some serious attention.
===========
Survey date: 20-MAR-2004
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail to Trail Springs Camp

Top 100 feet of trail, tread is lost. Fairly obvious use trail on the ridge line. No signage.

Somewhat overgrown but obvious tread descends more or less along the south side of the ridge line. Then it switchbacks onto the south slope and is nearly lost in head high or higher brush. Tread is mostly present but not visible. Passable if you have good trail sense and/or are familiar with the trail, not recommended otherwise. Very little poison oak. After the trail dips to a couple small gullies, the overgrowth mostly clears up, although there are some patches continuing down to Trail Springs.

Near Trail Springs, there are some easily crossable deadfalls and a small amount of poison oak. Trail Springs Camp has water and limited space.

Immediately west of Trail Springs the trail is clear, although the tread is a bit filled in on unstable slopes.
===========
Conditions reported by: EW
Survey date: 17-JAN-2004
Specific:

Section:Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring:

This stretch of the Gamboa is in great shape, I'd almost dare call it Wilderness Freeway. Traversing a fantastic stand of old-growth Sugar Pine & Bristlecone Fir high above Devils' Canyon, occasional breaks in the recently burned forest provide enchanting views of pools & falls along the creek below.

Water can be found at Ojito Camp or Trail Spring, these are just over 2 miles apart & the tree-cover makes for shade, so I imagine this would be a good spring-fall hike; a bit on the cool side for winter.

Overall, a scenic, historic stretch of trail unlike any other part of the Santa Lucia range.
===========
Survey date: 18-JAN-2004
General: IMPASSABLE
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge Trail junction to Trail Spring Camp

I am describing only the interval between the junction with the Coast Ridge Trail and Trail Spring Camp.

Although the Gamboa Trail interval between Trail Spring Camp and the Ojito saddle may be described as generally clear it is the complete opposite between the Coast Ridge Trail and Trail Springs camp. The trail is completely overgrown over large portions by thick brush that nears six feet in height. Although I somehow miraculously made it through this mess into Trail Springs Camp, I lost the trail hiking back to the Coast Ridge Trail. And this was on the part that was only half as overgrown as other parts of the trail. The tread is so obliterated that I suddenly found myself on the side of a mountain with no trail in front or behind me. Luckily, I was only approximately 50 yards below the Coast Ridge Trail. So with much effort, and several rest intervals, I climbed over lots of loose rock to the latter. Talk about relief! And what a close call I had. With the trail so deteriorated and covered with so much high, thick brush, this could have much more easily happened much deeper in the canyon where the trail was considerably more overgrown. Then I would have been in much more peril. The tread is almost completely gone over large portions of the trail. I would rate this interval of the Gamboa Trail as to dangerous to use.

Instead of using this route to Trail Spring Camp, save the rescue teams the trouble and do the extra 1/2 mile by entering the Gamboa Trail at Trail Spring Camp via the Cone Peak Trail.

There is plenty of water in the stream beside Trail Spring Camp.
===========
Survey date: 27-DEC-2003
General: CLEAR TO PASSABLE
Specific:

Section: Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring Camp

Before hiking this section I'd never before seen snow in the Ventana. There was perhaps a quarter to a half-inch of the white stuff on shady north-facing slopes.

Things were in generally good shape, except for several large deadfalls (I was able to take out the smaller ones), the first of which was right after the saddle. There is also a short stretch where the tread was very narrow, on the verge of washing down the hillside - caution was necessary here.

Views of the canyon were grand, enhanced by stately Santa Lucia fir, and Coulter & sugar pines.
===========
Conditions reported by: Mike Heard
Survey date: 20-Aug-2003
Specific:

From Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring Camp: my findings match those in Steve Wilson's report, namely that conditions are generally clear, with gradual deterioration from continuing deadfall and growth of new brush (mainly ceanothus).
===========
Conditions reported by: Steve Wilson
Survey date: 23-MAR-2003
Specific:

Section: Coast Ridge to Ojito Saddle (Stone Ridge trail junction)

Conditions remain as previously reported, though in my opinion the continuing deadfall, occasional ravel filled tread, a few slip outs and light use does not qualify it for the freeway rating.
===========
Conditions reported by: Steve Graner
Survey date: 3-OCT-2002
General: WILDERNESS FREEWAY
Specific:

The section from the intersection with the Stone Ridge Trail and the Cone Peak Trail at Trail Springs Camp is a beauty and has been put in great condition.
===========
Conditions reported by: Steve Chambers
Survey date: 27-AUG-2002
Specific:

According to Tim Oosterhous, Assistant Recreation Officer on the Monterey District, Forest Service trail crews have brushed out the entire length of the Gamboa trail from its intersection with the Coast Ridge Trail to the Ojito saddle. They were also able to continue brushing down to both Ojito Camp and Goat Camp from the saddle. Tim said that the trail crew will next begin work on the Miller Canyon Trail and he hopes to keep them working thru this fiscal year.
===========
Conditions reported by: Mike Heard
Survey date: 30-JULY-2002
General: PASSABLE TO CLEAR
Specific:

Ojito Saddle to Trail Spring

The first 1/2 mile from the Ojito Saddle toward Trail Spring Camp suffers from significant overgrowth and large deadfalls in a few places. The remainder of the path to Trail Spring Camp is clear, with well-graded tread and no significant obstacles.
===========
Conditions reported by: Ojai Valley School - "Las Papas Gigantescas"
Survey date: APRIL-MAY, 2002
Specific:

Cut off Southwest to Trail Springs was invisible, although it had a big cairn and was well taped for the first 100 yards. A faint trail appeared soon and descended into shady and sloping Trail Springs (nice sunset down the gully). The spring was flowing well. There was gear left by what seemed to be some sort of resident of the camp (pots, pans, large bags of rice and an 18" bong)! The trail from here climbed moderately to a beautiful view of the ocean (our first clear day)! The extra ¼ mile up to Cone Peak Lookout Tower was worth the walk. We were able to see a deserved 360º view on our first clear day after five of rain and snow.
===========
Survey date: 23-FEB-2002
General: CLEAR TO PASSABLE
Specific:

The Gamboa/Coast Ridge junction had been flagged and marked with ducks, and the trail seemed to be in good shape with only a few small blowdowns up to Trail Spring, which had a refreshing water flow.

At Trail Spring Camp there was also a lot of trash, more of which I would have packed out had I not packed out a lot already from Cook Spring. Under a tree's exposed roots I saw someone's cache of a cookpot, a saw, several hanging bags, and what looked like a bong. At that point I realized that I should be on my way...

From Trail Spring to Ojito the trail is passable, with some brush and larger blowdowns in places, but the tread was distinct. I didn't attempt to head down to Ojito Camp, but observed a sign which seemed to point in that direction, saying "trail ends."
===========
Conditions reported by: Craig Lassen
Survey date: 14-JANUARY-2001
Specific:

Gamboa Trail to Cone Peak Trail was generally difficult due to snow. The tread seemed to be easy enough to follow minus the very slippery conditions created by the weather.
===========
Conditions reported by: Vince Manning
Survey date: 16-AUGUST-00
General: PASSABLE TO DIFFICULT
Specific:

The section of the Coast Ridge Trail from Cone Peak road end to the Gamboa intersection is not clear but is easily passable compared to the Gamboa Trail that drops down to Ojito saddle. The loose, fragile tread in many steep areas has been worsened from the fire and for the first two miles by horses or pack animals.

Where the Gamboa trail leaves the coast ridge is covered with fire debris. You can easily miss it and just keep going onto the Coast Ridge trail since the trail sign is burnt up. From here to the now non-existant Trail Spring Camp is passable but often indistinct with lots of erosion and brush from the fire. Don't plan on using this camp. There was enough of a trickle of water here to fill up. From the camp to Ojito saddle is difficult especially with a pack. The trail is more distinct but you work through or around one fallen tree after another. At the saddle there was no sign of the trail to Ojito camp. I took the trail down there three years ago and it was in bad condition then. I doubt it has improved. I wore shorts and was able to avoid all poison oak on this trail.
===========
Survey date: 28-MARCH-00
Specific:

The small sleeping flats at Trail Spring Camp and now filled in with gravel from upslope erosion. Camping elsewhere highly recommended. Walking up from Trail Spring some burnt brush is encountered leaning into the trail. Filled in trail sections from upslope erosion become increasingly common until there is almost no tread visible for the last 3/4 mile before reaching the Coast Ridge. The filled in tread is also cut frequently by erosion channels which make walking extremely difficult.
===========
Conditions reported by: Stevenson School Wilderness Expedition 2000
Survey date: APRIL-2000
Specific:

From the top of the ridge at the junction of the Stone Ridge and Gamboa Trail, the path to Trail Spring camp is easy to see but the trail to down Ojito is unclear.
From this junction to Trail Spring Camp we ran into several large trees down over the trail. Because of the fires, parts of the hillsides are washed out, making it difficult to traverse along the hillside. There were no spots where we had to remove our packs to get over trees but there are a lot of downed trees.
===========
Survey date: 28-MARCH-00
General: PASSABLE to DIFFICULT
Specific:

Ojito saddle to Trail Springs. The junction of the Gamboa and Stone Ridge trails is covered with windfall pine limbs. Walking north most of the lower section has burnt brush sticks leaning onto the trail. There are many downfall trees both burnt and recently alive to climb over or under. Some tread sections are filled in from upslope erosion. Travel is much slower than usual.
Site Administrator
Site Admin

Gamboa Trail

Postby Site Administrator on Mon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm

* USFS trail #4E11
* Parking: See Coast Ridge and Stone Ridge Trails
* Watersheds: Devils Canyon Fork Big Creek
* Junctions: Coast Ridge Trail, Cone Peak Trail, Stone Ridge Trail
* Connects: Coast Ridge Trail with Stone Ridge Trail at Ojito Saddle
* Camps: Trail Spring
Site Administrator
Site Admin