Organizer wrote:Overnight to :
- Vincente flat from hwy 1, the trailhead is accessible only from the Nacimiento rd, so it is less crowded that usual.
- Cook Springs camp, hike from Memorial camp (the Indians), or the camp which is along the "rodeo Flats" trail.
- You could try the camp which is below Mt Junipero Serra. If you follow the signs for "water" which point north/down in the the Santa Lucia creek drainage there is a nice camp down at the location of the water, name is "Junipero Serra Camp?"
- Last Chance Camp, hike the Santa Lucia trail to Last chance camp 6-miles.
- Rocky Creek Camp. From the forest service building in Arroyo Seco hike 3 miles north west to the camp.
Which one would you say is the best for wildlife viewing? PV was great for that.