Forums
Ventana Wilderness Forums • View topic - Lost Phone - McWay Falls

Lost Phone - McWay Falls

This is the place for everything else.

Moderators: Betsy M, dknapp1

Lost Phone - McWay Falls

Postby AwhBerry on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello,
Last week while driving down the pacific coast high way, I stopped to photograph McWay Falls (36 miles south of Carmel; 13 miles south of Big Sur). I parked across the street by the trails. I was on my down to San Diego, and after our short stop to see the fall I noticed my missing phone a few hours later.. Too late to drive back.
I hope someone has seen it or that there is a lost and found that I can contact. I'm hopeful that a kind hearted Big Sur-Enthusiast has turned it in. My insurance only covers my phone if it is present, not lost or stolen.. and replacing the phone will be very costly and as a college student, I don't have a lot of extra money to spare.

The Phone:
iPhone 5s Gold. Verizon Wireless. There is a phone cover that is the brand Spigen and that too is also gold with a circle revealing the apple of the actual phone on the back.
If turned on the background of the phone will be that of a surfer riding the tunnel of the wave, where the wave is illuminated by the colors of a rainbow.

Although friends and family are doubtful this will help, I think it will!
So if you have it or know where I can find it, I would be sooooo grateful and could offer a reward of some sort. $$$?

please contact me if you have information at

Cheers
Attachments
Big-Sur-California-Waterfalls-McWay-Falls-3md.jpg
McWay Falls
Big-Sur-California-Waterfalls-McWay-Falls-3md.jpg (12.4 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
AwhBerry

Return to Off-Topic