Forums
Ventana Wilderness Forums • View topic - I need a ride: China Camp to Big Sur Station on Mar 21 or 22

I need a ride: China Camp to Big Sur Station on Mar 21 or 22

This is the Wilderness marketplace.

Re: I need a ride: China Camp to Big Sur Station on Mar 21 o

Postby layton on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey everyone, just checking in. Due to the storm that rolled through I had to push the trip back to March 21st or 22nd depending on the weather forecast. I am still looking for a ride so please let me know if you can provide a shuttle. Thanks!
layton

Re: I need a ride: China Camp to Big Sur Station this March

Postby layton on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 am

Sounds great Richard, I'll shoot you an email.
layton

Re: I need a ride: China Camp to Big Sur Station this March

Postby sworksdude on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:18 am

layton,

It could be possible to give you and partner a ride on 15th , March 22 I am out of town doing a Death Valley trip. Are you leaving a car at China Camp and starting your trip from Big Sur station ? I did this for a couple last year but I picked them up in Big Sur and drop them off at China Camp, it's much easier going from China Camp > Big Sur Station at least for me.. which ever way you decide it is about a 50 mile trip for me and I do have a FJ60 Landcruiser which can make it up Tassajara road in any condition...a donation would be great if possible and help with fuel . E-mail me at , we can work out the rest of the details.

Hope this all works for you,it is a great time of the year in Ventana but the weather can change quickly :(

Richard
sworksdude

I need a ride: China Camp to Big Sur Station on Mar 21 or 22

Postby layton on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 am

I am looking to find someone that is willing to shuttle me and another backpacker from China Camp to Big Sur Station on the morning of March 15th or March 22nd, depending on the weather forecast. I will gladly pay "shuttle rates" for the help out. If I find a ride from a member here on the forum I will also make a donation to the Ventana Wilderness Alliance :D

I have already attempted to contact the Wildreness Taxi Service but I think he is no longer active.

Thanks everyone for taking a look!
Last edited by layton on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
layton

Return to For Sale, Barter or Trade