Forums
Ventana Wilderness Forums • View topic - WILDERNESS TAXI SERVICE!!!

WILDERNESS TAXI SERVICE!!!

This is the Wilderness marketplace.

WILDERNESS TAXI SERVICE!!!

Postby wildernesstaxiguy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:46 am

Hey, i am a person offering a service to hikers that want to hike the Ventana wilderness but only have one car. Lets say you want to hike from china camp to Big Sur but only have one car, no problem! leave your car at Big Sur's parking lot and ill drive you to china camp for a reasonable fee. costs depend on distance, # of people and gear and of course my time. This is a great resource and my prices will be better then any other local around. so if your a hiker that wants the full experience, get back to me, and tell me your plans and we can work something out. I have driven multiple people to china camp and from Big Sur to china camp and back, the cost for two people is about 100$ which is by far less then any other service can offer! so let me know your plans and we can work out a deal for you! :D i also can give much advice about the trails and area, and a good history of the land. I can offer maps and guides to the wilderness as well if you ask for them! of course there is a cost for everything but i am in this to help people make there camping and backpacking experience better and will do whatever is necessary for full service and enjoyment!
wildernesstaxiguy

Return to For Sale, Barter or Trade