Forums
Ventana Wilderness Forums • View topic - ISO Large Hip belt for Dana Design ArcFlex Terraplane pack

ISO Large Hip belt for Dana Design ArcFlex Terraplane pack

This is the Wilderness marketplace.

Re: ISO Large Hip belt for Dana Design ArcFlex Terraplane p

Postby mariareese on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 am

The same problem I was also facing .. :(
mariareese

Postby slosurfer on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Thanks, I will try them. I know Mystery Ranch is now making the Terraplane again, but it is a different belt system. I had heard of people recently contacting Marmot for help with this same problem and they were not able to help, but I will contact them just in case.
slosurfer

Postby mikesplain on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Dana Design made great packs (I still use mine regularly), but sold out to K2 in the late 1990s. K2 eventually sold to Marmot & as I understand it, they have rebranded several of the old Dana packs & are still honoring Dana warranties/guarantees. You might want to check with them about a replacement hip belt- https://marmot.com/
mikesplain

Postby Betsy M on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:43 am

Did you try contacting the manufacturer? They are usually pretty generous with stuff like this.
Betsy M

ISO Large Hip belt for Dana Design ArcFlex Terraplane pack

Postby slosurfer on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:16 pm

I know this is probably a long shot, but I am in search of a size Large hip belt for a Dana Design ArcFlex TerraPlane backpack. I got a good deal on this pack off of Craigslist but until I shed some of this beer weight the Medium hip belt it came with might just be a little too small. Putting this out there, just in case someone has one laying around they are willing to sell. In the meantime, I am checking ebay and craigslist daily. Thanks!
slosurfer

Return to For Sale, Barter or Trade